Choose a time and a date below to make a reservation.
1. The reservation is only valid after you receive your confirmation email.
2. Reservations must arrive by their reservation time slot to guarantee seating, arrival after may result in forfeiture of unfilled seats.
3. Proximity to the stage is at managementís discretion on a first reserve first serve basis.
4. The Shout House is a 21+ only establishment. Patrons must have valid identification to attend the dueling pianos performance.
5. No outside food or beverage is permitted. (ex: birthday cake/cupcakes)
6. All reservations are FREE, we will ask for a credit card to hold Saturday reservations but nothing will be charged to it as long as the reservation is fulfilled. See below for more information regarding Saturday reservations.
Saturday reservations are free but we will ask for a credit card to hold the reservation. Any unfilled seats may incur a $10 penalty per seat on the card used to make the reservation. Nothing will
be charged to the card provided as long as the entire party shows up on time for the reservation. For reservations past 7pm see our VIP seating. There is no cover
between 5pm and 7pm. $8 Cover charge starts promptly at 7pm - subject to change without notice.
Changes to all Saturday reservations must be made by the Friday before at 1pm either by replying to your confirmation email or by phone.
To make a reservation, pick an arrival time for the date of your choice!